You must mark your swimmer to reflect which event, heat and lane they are racing. This is used to help remind the swimmer of their events and age group. Mark the arm in the order of Event/Heat/Lane.
Write on clean, DRY skin with NO sunscreen. Please also write your child's first name, last initial on their upper back.
What to Bring
What to Bring - Parents
- Sharpie pen to write on your swimmer.
- Chairs, sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Money for the concession stand.
- Good cheering voice. Swimmers can hear in the water. The louder the crowd, the more exciting their swim!
What to Bring - Swimmers
- Small bag for your belongings. (Label everything)
- Sharpie pen to write events, heats and lane numbers on forearm or leg.
- Two towels (one to sit on, one to dry with)
- Two pairs of goggles (in case one breaks) .
- Team Swim Cap
- Team T-shirt or cover-up
- Something to do...cards, books, games, etc. Note: Items will get wet.
- Water or sports drinks.